Like all employees at Marshall Medical Centers, we are committed to providing the best possible healthcare for our patients.
In caring for families and their new babies, there are special steps to be taken to ensure their health and safety. As a guest, we need your help. We have taken these steps to provide mother and infant security.View ObGyn Services View HealthyHer Services
Security and Building Access
- The lower level lobby doors will be locked from 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m.
- There is “buzz in” access at the drop off entrance on the east side and west parking lot side of the building. Contact can be made with Women's Center personnel by pushing the gray button at these entrances.
- Access to the patient rooms will be facilitated by Women's Center personnel. There is a “buzzer” at the point of entry, which will allow communication with employees when the desk is unattended.
- We strive to provide patient care that promotes a healthy environment for mothers and babies.
- Two visitors will be allowed to stay with a mother during labor, and after delivery the visitors will be asked to remain in the patient room or wait in the lobby.
- Children under 12 years of age will be permitted to visit ONLY if they are siblings of the newborn.
- Hand washing with soap and water or with the waterless foam provided is encouraged by all visitors who enter the patient rooms.
All Marshall Medical facilities are located on tobacco-free campuses. Thank you for respecting the health of others.