Two hospitals, a place that treats employees like family, and Lake Guntersville — it all adds up to one great place to work and play.
The Marshall Medical nursing staff plays a critical role toward our vision to provide world-class healthcare with a personal touch. With the large nursing staff necessary for a 240-bed system, we routinely have a need for qualified LPN and RN applicants. If you are interested in working where you are appreciated by the medical staff and patients alike, we invite you to fill out an online application today.
Up to $10,000 Sign-On Bonuses for RNs and LPNs*
To see available positions, please click here.
*Current Huntsville Hospital Health System employees are ineligible for sign-on bonuses.
13 Week RN Assignments - $65/hr*
13 Week Temporary Assignments are available in the following areas for RNs with a minimum of 1 year of experience: Acute Care, Emergency Department, ICU. Limited openings available. Please click here to view all current openings for 13 week assignments.
*Current Huntsville Hospital Health System employees are ineligible to apply.
Marshall Medical Offers:
- Health Insurance coverage with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Dental coverage administered by Ameritas
- Vision coverage with VSP
- Basic life coverage on all full time employees paid for by Marshall Medical Centers
- Retirement Options with matching on employee contributions
- Paid time-off programs
- Flexible spending accounts
- On-campus fitness centers—free membership for employees, discounted rates for family members
Marshall Medical serves Marshall County and surrounding areas with extensive services and excellent facilities:
- Marshall Medical Center North
- Marshall Medical Center South
- Marshall Cancer Care Center
- Marshall Imaging Center
- Marshall Pain Clinic
- Marshall Pulmonary Nodule Clinic
- Marshall Sleep Disorders Center
- Marshall Wound Healing Center
- TherapyPlus Fitness/Wellness Centers
- TherapyPlus Therapy Centers