Entering our Facilities
- Persons 16 years of age or older may enter with a valid ID. Persons under 16 must enter with an adult.
- You must be free of any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell.
- You must not have been diagnosed with an infectious disease or been exposed to someone with an infectious disease in the last 7 days.
- If visiting a patient with isolation precautions, check-in with the nurses station before entering the patient's room.
To Keep You Informed
- When a patient is admitted, a point of contact and communication plan will be set with a family member or support person (16 years of age or older). Daily updates will be provided to the point of contact, if requested.
- Virtual visitation is available.
- The patient will provide a password for identification so communication can take place between hospital staff and family members.
|ICU Patients||2 people|
|Emergency Room||2 people|
|Day Surgery||2 people|
*Staff shall reserve the right to restrict visitor the opportunity to enter unit if non-compliance of the above criteria persists. In addition, staff shall be able to adjust guidelines to accommodate for compassionate care and end-of-life situations.