GoldCare55+ July Lunch N' Learns cancelled
GoldCare 55+ lunch N' learns are cancelled until it is determined safe for seniors to gather. Thank you for understanding and please stay safe!
- August 20 - "The ABCs of Arthritis and its Treatments" Dr. Randall Beyl, Marshall Rheumatology
- September 17 - "Healthy Aging: Gettin' Old Ain't for Wimps" Dr. Amanda Storey, Grant Primary Care
- October 22 - "Let's Eliminate Breast Cancer" Dr. Sara Cooper, HudsonAlpha
- November 19 - "Lungs are the Breath of Life" Dr. Christopher Manganaris, Pulmonary and Sleep Associates of Marshall County
- December 11 - "Let's Celebrate the Season" GoldCare 55+ Christmas Party, Gunter's Landing Clubhouse. *Cost: $25
Lunch N' Learns are held at the Guntersville Senior Center 1500 Sunset Drive. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. Lunch is served at 11:30 a.m. Program begins at noon. Cost is $5*. Must make a reservation at least one week in advance by calling 256.571-8025 or 256-753-8025 for Arab area residents.